In our dynamic marketing team, you will be encouraged to be creative while having support from your team. As our marketing specialist, you will join the dynamic e-Mobility team and be on the front-line of EcoG, playing an important role in our commercial success. You will have a lot of untouched territories in order to plan and carry out marketing activities in Detroit, US. As we grow into new markets, you will foster growth by increasing sales and creating awareness of our products as a brand.
Ready to dive in and be an essential part of the future of EcoG? See what it takes below.Office location: Detroit, U.SWhat Your Day looks like
- Create content to regularly retool internal and external channels. Design, implement and monitor marketing campaigns for the US Market.
- Coordinating with the global team, headquartered in Munich, Germany.
- Be the main person for creating and being responsible for creating marketing content in the US market such as digital marketing campaigns and presence.
- Creating marketing content such as promotional and installation videos.
- Conduct market research on the e-mobility market to keep up with international trends.
- Development and implementation of digital marketing programs, including social media
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how products will meet those needs
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activities and results
Your day at EcoG
We value our employees and strive to be a coveted employer that supports a dedicated team.
Take the unsurpassed opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and be a part of our growing success. We offer one of the industry’s best compensation packages, not to mention a variety of employee perks! Some of them include a two month remote working from your hometown. Our People and Culture team are happy to receive all your specifics needs, preferred IT equipment, the opportunity to expand your knowledge with an educational budget, and a German language course teacher to help sharper your german skills along the way.
Ready to be a part of something bigger? Biannually, we go out with the team on a variety of team-building activities designed to strengthen ties with the group while enjoying exciting activities like wakeboarding in Aschheim and snowboarding in the Alps.
We believe in what we do.
EcoG is leading the market in supplying Electric Vehicle (EV) charger control solutions to the rapidly growing number of charger manufacturers like Siemens, i-Charging, etc. Our mission is to sustainably shape the future of electric charging. EV charging infrastructure is on a rapid growth trajectory, and EcoG is fueling the surge. Founded in Detroit in 2017, EcoG is an international startup headquartered in Munich/Germany, driving the markets in Europe, North America, and India.
Embedded in HW control components, EcoG provides the operating system for EV charger manufacturers to significantly reduce the time and cost of charging station development, manufacturing, and maintenance. Our state-of-the-art combination of industrial automation and modern web technologies is the foundation of our revolutionary products and solutions. In fact, it's backed by leading investors like Ananda Impact Ventures and Helen Ventures, Techstars, Katapult, and next47. Our continued success and growth is powered by our people –that boast over 14 nationalities with varying areas of expertise. If you are a flexible, dynamic individual excited by partnering with like-minded entrepreneurial achievers to do great work, let's connect. Apply at https://ecog.io/
We are an equal opportunity employer.